Tee times may be made 14 days in advance by calling the Golf Shop at 515-984-9440. Tee times may be secured by a major credit card. We will be delighted to schedule group outings as well.
Tee Time Cancellation
Tee times may be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance. If you cancel your tee time less than 24 hours in advance, your credit card may be charged.
Pace of Play
Tee times are scheduled every 10 minutes to allow ample time between groups and to minimize wait times. As a courtesy to all of our guests, please maintain a pace of play so you finish 18 holes within 4 hours, 30 minutes. Please finish 9 holes in 2 hours, 15 minutes. Pace of play is checked via GPS cart tracking and the use of starter/marshals. If you are unable to maintain an acceptable pace of play you will be asked to move up to your correct position on the golf course.
You must be at least 18 years of age to rent a golf cart.
Food & Beverages
Outside food, beverages and coolers are not permitted on the TCI course. A beverage cart is available, and food orders may be placed at the Oak View Restaurant. Special requests are welcome.
Rain Check Policy
In the event of bad weather, TCI will issue rain check coupons according to the following guidelines:
- Rain checks are issued on a pro-rated basis to reflect the number of unplayed holes valid towards your next round of golf at TCI.
- Please present your scorecard at the Golf Shop when requesting a rain check.
- TCI golf professional staff reserves the right to determine when rain checks will be distributed, based on the guidelines above.
- Tournament Club of Iowa has the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.
- Proper attire is required at all times and is determined at the discretion of the golf professional staff.
- Gentlemen must wear a tucked-in, collared shirt with sleeves, and pants or Bermuda shorts at least mid-thigh length.
- Ladies must wear collared shirts and pants or shorts at least mid-thigh length. Ladies may wear sleeveless golf shirts.
- Golf shoes with metal spikes are prohibited.
- Denim of any color, t-shirts, halter tops, tank tops, jean shorts, gym shorts and swimming apparel is not acceptable.
- The golf professional staff reserves the right to require golfers to change clothes in order to comply with this dress code. Locker room facilities are available at TCI.