A Magnificent Structure
The distinguished architectural firm Colonnade Design Group of Minneapolis designed the impressive and welcoming clubhouse. This is a full service facility offering all golf amenities as well as casual dining and banquet/meeting capability.
- Situated high above course – panoramic vistas of golf and nature. Rests 70 ft above an overlook to green #18 and valley with pond.
- Approximately 24,000 square feet.
- 7-acre clubhouse site with 200 parking stall lot.
- Limestone, timber, wood shake roof, light, bright, ample windows etc.
- Golf shop – Fully equipped with top-quality merchandise.
- Dining/Grill/Lounge/Function rooms plus patio deck dining – all with easterly vistas including dramatic viewing of finishing holes.
- Elegant locker rooms – both men and women’s.
- Administration areas and cart storage.
- Architects: Colonnade Design Group, Minneapolis Builder: TBD